Eve’s Rules of Teaching Pilates
- Your personal problems along with your street clothes should stay in the dressing room where they belong.
- If your client doesn’t understand or can not do what you are asking them to do – it’s not the client’s fault, it is yours.
- You should teach your clients so well that they no longer need you.
- In order to be a good teacher, you have to be a good student. Never stop learning!
I never had the chance to work with Eve Gentry, but ran across these teaching rules from her the other day ago and couldn’t agree more! I might add to this list:
- Only teach what you know and know in your own body
I would love to hear from other instructors on any other “rules” that might follow!!
Just click on comment and let us know your “rules”!